Friday 21 September 2012

OuTinG wiTH my DeArS FrendZ. . .

                
 Today went to MidValley after class with my dearS FrendZ. jUST out from college the "CUTE" promoter of RiBeNA promotes to us about the new flavour of their product...
my CoNclUsiOn is the drinks is too SWEET ah...=p

When we reach MidValley we saw lots of mooncakes, i wish to buy DoRaEmOn mooncakes but it's to eXpAnSiVE lol. . . =( 


Then we went to "Rak Thai" restoran to have our dinner...
The "Tom Yam Gai" soup is just sssooo spicy to taste...@.@
the Tom Yam Fried rice and Pineapple Fried rice is just nice to taste...=D

After dinner we buy SnAcKs as the soup is to spicy and make us feel +++ hungrY...

Last but no least, desserts AFtER dinneR...
TuMmY + NiCE 
>o<

HaHaha!!! 
afteR thAt I also bought suShi AND poPia for supper + tomorrow lunch...
Not only that, BUT also chickEn Puff + hotDog breaD..


ToDaY my suMMary is = mY tuMMy is ArOuNd mY Waist aahhh ! ! !
But I enjOY ReleaSEing streSS by EaTInG... ( >m< )

No comments:

Post a Comment