Thursday 11 October 2012

mY bIrThDaY 2012

thankS a lot to dear frendZ




<<<<< HapPy BirThDay to mE =D
mY BiRtHdAy
1. thanks a lot to my mum and dad for thE care
2. thanks God for giving mE everythinG
3. thanks for all the wishes froM mY dearest friends
4. thanks for the Bday songs by my groupmateS
5. thanks for the Bday presentS
6. Special thankS for the lOvELy and Cute DORAEMON cake >o<

Although mY Bday falls on semester final exam , i will still enjoy it as its just happeN once a year...=P
thanKS a lot to my groupmates and senior  CrysTAL for the cute DorAeMoN cake...^^
I'll not forget you all  <-Manda-Susan-Grace.F-Grace.L-Teresa-Jessie-Ling yun-Sha mae-Janice-Vivian-Sharmaine-Wiki-Siow-Tze theng-Yap-Angelina-Cindy-Crystal-Kee-Leong-> for celebratinG my Bday although is in ExAms

 >>> mY Bday wish is a SECRET which related to my DrEaM =)
no maTTer how tough gonna be in my journey to mY dream i'll still continue and overcomE all the challenges...

Ermmm...i think i need to continue studY for exaM...
God bless for 2moro O&G paper...=)
Really appreciate all the eventS happen today  >o<


mY Bday cake 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment