Sunday 25 November 2012

cOmPlEte

mY mood today is really beinG tuRn UP & DOWN !!!
Within 12 hours i can have almost 3 episodes of UNHAPPY and also 3 episodes of HAPPY moment...
I really donno what had actually happen to mE...

AM  - went to work and get to do procedure and learn something new (HAPPY)
    -being scold by XXX as i do some mistake which i agree i had did it wrongly (DEPRESS)
NOON -get to do another procedure (HAPPY)
     -went to TC events to collect donation for U.S victims at pasar malAm although is raining, but enjoy it so much !!! (HAPPY)
PM   -back to hostel and being ASK some question that i hate so much (ANGRY)
     -assignments that need to be done together with frendZ make me feel dissapointed. (ANGRY)

I try to balance myself buT i think i fail to do so...
I really nEEd to take a good rest and just slEEp with musicS...
tomorrow is my off day but my timE is all being occupied by workS...

thIs is the truth world i gueSS !!!
i had to face all these stuff and over come all this  !!!
ThAk yOu all who had make me feel angry today as it help mE to become a better person...
Maybe i always wish to do my job perfectly BUT i just want my things to be fully complete and not just half work things...

I'm so soRRy if i made u all angry , i really cant take any responsibilities by not putting effort in it !!! Which show u not respect the mission at all !!!

I JUST WANT MY WORKS IS FULLY COMPLETE AND EFFORT IS GIVEN TO FULLY SUCESS IT

No comments:

Post a Comment