Tuesday 22 January 2013

why ???

It had be a long time of being busy since 2013...
Lots of things need to be done and manage...
Somehow i still can manage with all the stuffs...
Sometime i will choose to IGNORE even just put aside...

Planning to go for a TRIP...
I'm going to enjoy my college life without regrets...

People will still ask me :
>>>Why u choose nursing as ur carrer ?
>>>Don't u think nursing is a tough job ?
>>>Why don't u choose a better carrer wihich can earn more than a nursing job?
Lots of WHY & WHY & WHY ?????

I will still thinking although already one and a half year i had been a STN...
Use to all the condition and trearment... ...

YESTERDAY I get a chance to apply POP for my friendz as part of learning...
I feel proud of it, and it's a good experience which printed in my memory...
A bit not nice but that's my first time of doing it...^^

thx my dear frendZ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment