Friday 1 February 2013

givE uP ... i'm alOne

Dont ask mE why i'm not smiling...
Dont ask mE why i look stress out...
Dont ask mE why am i crying...
Dont ask mE why i not giving response to you...
Dont ask mE why i will be sick...
Dont ask mE how's mY feeling now...

All these questions are suck !!!
I know i should learn to be independent...
I know i should think positive...
I know i should be strong...

But the more i smile, the more i pretend,the more i act stong !!!
It's actually i'm hearting myself !!! 
You know ??? i'll become mad !!!
I treat you with true heart , you treat mE like a toy !!!
I know that i should not hope to get back what i had give...
BUT it's too cruel that you ignore mE , Not supporting mE !!!

I hate myself of being too trust you , i hate myself of making you as a part of my puzzle...
I APPRECIATE U AS MY best friend...but u dissapointed  mE !!!

I learn from u !!! i'll growth from this !!!
I still got others, i still have mY dearest family with mE !!!

Continue ignore mE...i'm stuborn and i won't make a change in it !!!
don't even ever TRUST a person too much



No comments:

Post a Comment