Saturday 23 March 2013

tOdAy ='( & =)

I feel mOOdy right now ...
I feel helpless right now ...
I feel like i'm stupId right now ...
I feel like cying out without any cAre right now ...

ALL THIS IS BECAUSE TODAY ... ...
Today a hyper bad news received without prediction...
Today a missunderstand I had happen within mE & mY frendZ...
Today a brand new crack occur within mE & my frendZ...
Today suppose be A HAPPY DAY for mE, but it change in sudden early in the morning...
Today mY tears ran out from my eyes, although i tried hard to control it...
Today i feel like want to be BLIND & DEAF so that i can ignore everythings around mE...
Today I tried hard to reverse all thE things BUT I FAIL to do ssoo...
Today i feel like i'm lost in the jungle, lost in the wOrld that i hAte...
ALL THE THINGS HAPPEN TODAY KEEP ON REPEATINg IN MY MIND WITHOUT CONTROL...I TRIED TO DIVERT MY MIND FROM IT...BUT IT FAILED TO DO SO ! ! !

All about today make mE feel like [WHY GOD TREAT ME IN THIS WAY ???]

THEN one of mY frendZ told mE thAt following GOD is not eAsy, become GOD follower is a hard journey... ...
GOD will always give you challenges so that you learn to overcome it...
GOD want you to learn from mistake so that you'll become a better person...
GOD want you learn to be independent, but GOD won't left you alone...
GOD won't let you get rewards for free, GOD want you to get what you had GAVE...
GOD WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR SIDE,
GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD,
GOD WILL ALWAYS TREAT YOU LIKE SON & DAUGHTER...=)

Flash at first how I know about GOD...
I feel it with mY heArt and teArs... ...
GOD gave me a chance to know more, a chance to learn, a chance to believe... ...
On the way to know more about GOD , i'm glad that there're friends beside mE and answer mY question...
When i feel lonelY i know GOD just beside mE and i will talk with GOD & shAre mY feeling...
Every night before go to bEd i will pray to GOD... ...

And now i feel like WHY GOD always give mE problem which i not sure whether i able to slovE it or not...
I understand that learning from challenge,mistake will make mE more mature and grown up...
Somehow i'll still be tired for such life...
It seems like mY life have not easy before and i always facing trouble...
ALL THESE thingS now i appreciate and accept it... ... ...
AND I promise to GOD i will be a brAve girl as GOD will help mE go through all the bad, and turn it into good...=)

What i can do now is not tO suspect the power of GOD, trust GOD and pray hard that all will be fine as prove by timE...
Work hard & face with positive mind & cheer uP !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment