Saturday 25 May 2013

THe daY =D

That day >>> 19.5.2013

After the conversation between you & mE in FB i actually beinG cheer by you.
THanKs =)
But i know that it won't be truth, my friends ask mE why you don't believe in him, this time he might tell you by truth heArt...
I answer :
 BELIEVE just like a glass which drop on floor and break up, it can't back to its normal.
Because of him i enjoy,i suffer,i cry,i laugh,i smile for the pasT, and our relationship is just friends and partner.
I admit that i had fall in lovE to you before, but THAT is past.
As i need to share out the space in mY heart and give to who can really treat mE and loVe mE...
I might be happy that you still will talk with me in this way but i'm sure that there's no feeling between mE & yOu... ...
Coz i clearly know the border line between you & mE !!!
We are BBF...<3 

Again all THESE are memories and lessons that i get from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment