Monday 14 October 2013

《浩瀚父母恩》The Greatness of Parental Love

On the 13th Oct 2013.I am proud to be one of them to participate in this performance to spread the values and importances of Parental Love.
!!! jiA yOu !!!
Started from APRIL all of us come from different background, universities, colleges had gather together to practice and participate in giving our hardwork and effort to sucess the event !!!
On the process till the END i learn a lot and meet a lot of new friends.
  • Thx baba & mama for giving and sharing
  • Thx seniors for the effort
  • Thx Tzu Chi for giving me the chance
  • Thx my collegeues for supporting
  • Thx for everything
<Zi Guo>
 
TTCL CON


ON THE DAY

  
SENIORS from TTCL !!!
I really learn a lot and feel touch when all the audiences stand up and clap for us. There is a song that quite touching with meaningful sentesnces...
 I LOVE MY MUM & DAD
THX GOD THAT IS NOT TOO LATE FOR ME TO SERVE THEM THE BEST I CAN

最美的笑容



No comments:

Post a Comment