Tuesday 5 November 2013

PhOtography !!!

Well, I’m a girl who likes to take photos rather than being the model of the photo. For me photography is a way of feeling, touching, loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever…It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.
Someone told me that the first 10,000 photographs that taken are the WORST. I admitted that, all these are part of learning. A simple shoot of picture can represent thousands words. I’m having Nikon D5100 and just a beginner user, really thx GOD let me have the chance to reach my dream.
Sometimes the moment that been captured might be the most precious moment that it might happen only once in your life. The quality of my photos is not the best but I believe all the moment will be the best MEMORIES forever.















 
“A truly good photograph tells a story. It should connect to the reader. That's all there is to it really. Things like composition, focus, colour, lighting and subject matter are all in a sense just fashionable. But the photos that tell stories are timeless.”
― Leslie Dean Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment