Thursday 16 January 2014

A letter to him :::

 Well...everything seems to be mess up since 2014, and I know that GOD is helping me to be a better person. Since 2006 I meet u and I had a crush on u which I donno why. In between we enjoy going through all the messages, chat and all sorts of activities. And I deeply remember what had happen on u and me. I was chickened to tell u at first, but after I told u how I feel, I seems to be fool that believe u that to wait u...
That's the ridiculous part started, a promise I take it serious and u playing fun with it. Till 2011 I tell myself to just forget about those stupid feeling on you but I failed to do so every time.  Whenever I wanna forget u, u will just appear in front of me and treat me in the way I misunderstand what u thought.
So, I didn't even once open my self to others because of u and now I realize that how stupid am I because I believe u. All those up and down feeling wasn't good at all, some how I admit that I enjoy the process.
Just to let u know that I'm now officially letting u go, and the game between u and me ended. Maybe I had faced lots of death and life events in hospital that makes me serious in everything. I knew that if this thing happen in my older days I wont take it serious and just be fun with it. But now I'm going into another stage of life and u still remain the same which become the trigger factor of this unhappy event happen.

I admit that when I saw the pic I feel sweet that I didn't even thought of there is someone who so concern on it, and the person is u.(there's a story behind each photo i took) But I knew that was a dream, so I choose to ignore it and stay at the sweet moment. Somehow I awake and I still believe that u might be true. But the whole story just tell me that how playful u is in handling love. GOD waked me up and tell me that is time to change.
Now I choose to be only friend with u, I still have my lovely family and friends who wont hurt me just like u. I appreciate every moment spend with u but it will be no ending if we continue this relationship and the end I hurt myself.
I don't mind if u read this, but I just hope u aware of ur own problem. I am a human who with deep and true feeling, I just a normal girl. I can't afford to continue the fooling game with u anymore. What I need is someone who will protect me, and I know that's not u. GOD had chosen the best for me and i'll just wait.
I donno when will be our next meet, but I believe I had totally delete u from my heart. Thanks for letting me awake of 8 yrs time I had wasted my time and heart on you. Nothing to be sad but to be happy.
I will now totally concentrate in my studies and grab a better future rather than wasting time concern on what u doing. We are not couple but our relationship is more than best friends...
There's a question I wish to ask u, do u even once telling me with ur true heart that u really love me ??? ... ... The answer just kept as unknown in my mind.

I'm sure u know I'm telling all this to u, just the same that u might think I'm stupid right? Ya, I'm stupid because believe u, trust u and love u...
 

: : : THE GAME BETWEEN U & ME ENDED WITH THE PIC U CREATED...2014


No comments:

Post a Comment