Monday 13 April 2015

2015

This will be my first blog for 2015. Most of the people around me are surprise that I'm working in this age but not study. I'm officially working as a scrub nurse in operation theater for almost 9 months. Well, is hard to adapt to new environment and working culture, but thanks GOD that GOD had been guiding me all the way on. Through mistakes I learned to accept, through success I learned to be humble. =)

In this new year I plan to travel around and enjoy my life. No matter is in Malaysia or oversea, just wanna walk around and know the world better. Alone or with friends family depends on GOD arrangement. And I believe that GOD had arrange the pathway for me.

Human around me changed and I'll change too. Be more independent, treat myself better and enjoy my life while I'm still young. The longer I work, I found meaningless and lack of motivation which cause my performance drop. Wondering how my future will be, will I able to join medical missions and serve those in needs. This is my DREAM and I belive GOD will guide me to reach it. Amen !

No one can ever predict what's gonna happen next, grab every breath you can and appreciate every moment in this world. =)

the WORLD is beautiful




No comments:

Post a Comment