Monday 30 December 2013

Bye 2013 !!!

2013 is a blessing year for me !!!
No matter good OR bad, I had gone through the tough time, happy time, tearing time, emo time and so on
... ... 
THX GOD for everything.
Thx for those who make my life hard that let me learn from it. 
Thx for those who support me and help me up when I need it.
Before the year end I am blessed to have vacation with my sisters <3
After that I need to back to TTCL to continue tough life ~

Well, TTCL is a good place to learn lots of human realistic where a place can let me grow tougher !!!
This is a place full with my college life memories with friends and patients.

Since July 2011, I stepped in to TTCL I feel like be in a jail and being cheated in, coz i have no college life like my others friend had. I have to work, being control by rules, exam under stress, organize, and lots of stressful things that makes me feel miserable. I keep asking myself, am I on the right pathway ??? NURSING is not a easy job, we handle LIFE every moment.
And now is December 2013, 6 months left to be a registered staff nurse !!! I can't believe that I had went through all the crazy moments in TTCL. Group 73, we laugh, argue, cried, blame, shout, cheer and even fight before, BUT all these are past tense. Now, we become more mature in handling our emotions, organize neatly and more cooperate !!! Do u all still remember our group theme ??? "Blend our love, to serve our world" , that's quite funny when i flash my memories back to SEM 1 till now, all of us will have some changes whether it is visible or not. FRIENDS !!! the most important component in our LIFE !!! Let's work hard for HOUSE FINAL - RESEARCH - LJM !!!
 
hAPPy NeW yeAr !!! huAt-ah !!!
 
Proudly to tell I'm part of Group 73 !!!
I LOVE U ALL
FROM STRANGERS TO FRIENDS FROM SISTERS TO BUDDIES !!! 
3 year of our time can't wait for graduate !!!
I GONNA miss u guys in TTCL !!!

Although not all the wish i made came truth before 2013 endS, but 2013 is a real blessing YEAR for me because of u GOD.
U given me ur care, love, forgive and so on.
 !!! JESUS love everyone !!!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment