Sunday 1 December 2013

The Masquerade 2013

23rd November 2013
Tun Tan Cheng Lock College of Nursing Night
This is the last CON NIGHT that i able to join and organize with my colleagues, the theme of the year is ::: THE MASQUERADE
From the most simple steps in setting time, date , theme till the day of the night, we had gone through lessons that can't be found in books. We might fight, argue and cried for it BUT AT LAST, we SMILE together as the event had come to the end with the best effort that we can done.

In my side, i really appreciate the support from my dearest friends and juniors. A little help and cooperation from you all makes the performance success. I might be strict during the practice BUT we are friends after that. =D  

the drama ::: thx guys !!!
#before the day come

Not only that, the decorations girls had try their best to set up the decoration items with limited budget.  The day before we were still struggling for the running light !!!
The hardwork can be seen, even the boss "NYON" get sick due to the stress.
 
silver & black
#decoration team

let the mask be colorful
#decoration team

light up the candles, no fear to darkness
#decoration team

still early for the bats to fly out ???
#decoration team

awaiting my prince >o<
#decoration team

not to forget another stressful person :::
AVA in-charge, in order to let the event and performance to run smoothly with music and videos.

our ASFCA exco

the mystery masquerade night

The cake for opening ceremony
#purple & pink

me & wiki
#ipoh kaki

the rock MC of the night !!!
me & wina
Let's began the night with the light !!!


the mask

I like this !!!

the running light is functioning !!!
GOOD JOB
WELL, i only able to take photos during the end. Quite sad that unable to take photos with my own group girls... ><
I won't miss it next time !!!
Finally we can breath as the event end !!!

the DRAMA & PANTOMIME
thx girls & guys for the effort ya !!!

my asst. in the drama =D
#hazel

the main character of the drama
#brenda & ritchie

the devil from pantomime
#sheela

my BUTLER
#drama

the stall keeper
#drama

my cute little baby
#janice

me & ah dear

me & yi hong

me & ritchie

ASFCA exco
#unmasking the night

I am who i am !!!
This night i makeup, wear on dress, put on high heels change my style. No matter how i change physically, i still PIGGY, a girl who like to capture randomly... =) 
thx to the person that praise my video recording & photos taking skills is NICE !!!
I appreciate every moment with you all
 > thx GOD for everything <

that's mE



No comments:

Post a Comment