Sunday 21 April 2013


I love my mum & dad

It had been a long time not updatinG my blog since my dearest CAMERA dissapear from my life...=(
I had just done my semester 4 final test, and now waiting for result. After exam the first thing i do is RUN back to my dearest home to gather with my family.Although is just 24 hours time in IPOH, but it really helpinG me in releasing stress. Took 14oohrs train back to Ipoh reach there 1630hrs, then the next day take 15oohrs train back to PJ. 
Well, most of them will said that i'm wasting money for not more than 24hrs in home. BUT, SO WHAT ??? i really miss home , stressful life in TTCL is not everyone of u will understand !!!
When i went home, mum cooked dinner and after that i enjoy dessert by watching movie <CZ12> with my lovely daddy, it had been a quite long time that i didn't really spend time with him. DADDY I LOVE YOU =)
Besides that my mum will be very BUSY when ever i go home, as she need to full fill my request to cook this and that in time so that i can bring back to KL..>< MUMMY I LOVE YOU TOO, UR FOODS IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD...=D

NOW i'm back to the cruel world which i need to work in hospital for the cominG 9 weeks !!! tomorow i will be working in DSU (Day Surgery Unit) !!!

Pray hard that all the thingS will be just finE  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment