Wednesday 10 April 2013

I'm lOst

I'm lOst...
lOst in thE wOrld that i been live for 19 and a half year...
I trust everyone beside mE,
I try to protect them being hurt...
BUT yet the wOrld is cruel...

I realise thAt if wanna forget something that you really care is much difficult than you force yourself to dO somethings that you reAlly hAte...
Everytime i will tell others "past is past just forget it and move forward"
But when it comes to me i only realise that how difficult to forget and pretend nothing happen before...

Sence of LOST...
No matter is your loves one or ANY things...
When it LOST it really will hurt your heart without reason...
Because you care, you appreciate, you lovE it...
That's why it's not easy to overcome the feeling...

AND now this happens to ME...
I cried and even nightmare because of iT...
I told mYself that miracles might happen or timE might turn back...
But all this is just a silly reason for me to escape from the truth...=(

I hope that time can bring away the SADNESS...
I hope that i can replace it with others (but i can't)...
I hope that mY memory will delete the scence that i hAte...
I hope my brain will be under control and stop thinkinG about it...

PIGGY is still waiting for the miracles happen on hEr...=)


No comments:

Post a Comment