Monday 29 April 2013

NovelS

Recently i'm addicted to reading [GIDDENS] novels...
My friend told me that who likes to read novels are the person who don't like the real world, they enjoy to stay in the novels world where the story that written is suitable for them and they feel comfortable when reading it...
WELL !!! i admit that i perfer to stay in the wording world rather than in this cruel world. 
But i still will always remind myself that miricle might happen to mE just like the character in novels right ? Somehow the world still full of fun, sad, angry, betray, loyal and etc... ...
In the story line of novel is about other ppl TO create own story line I will make my liFe more interestinG and now just about mY work or carrer...


I'm GOING to explore the worlD and create a beautiful pathway for my lifE and even combine all the world pieces and form an unique picture that is special to mE !!!



aLL life is an experiment.
The more experiments you makes thE better you are.





No comments:

Post a Comment